Videos aus Norwegen

AW: Videos aus Norwegen

A couple of nice salmon-videos posted today.

Did anyone try to register using german language? Would like som feedback if it worked and was understandable... :)

A couple of nice salmon-videos posted today.

Did anyone try to register using german language? Would like som feedback if it worked and was understandable... :)

Anyone? There is at least one german user registered but I dont know if he found the site here :)

Also some new videos uploaded, samon fishing in Gaula, flyfishing, flyfishing tarpoon...

74 videos now :)

Several from Gaula- samon fishing

Also see the new from "Randselva" - 5.8kg trout :)

Would like some feedback if anyone tried register using german language :)

Yes, 2days now..... rumors says they have put down the business.... which will leave us without the videos and thousands of kroner if its true :( We are unable to get in contact with them :(

sundangler

Kein Hardcoreangler

A Traceroute showed the Provider in America sits? Is that correct? Sorry for my bad English

Yes the server is hosted by an american provider......

I`m starting to lose hope, its been 3 days..... makes me wanna cry. All that work and money, right down the toilet.....

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 828

Schade das die Seite seit einiger Zeit Down ist. :c
Wäre wirklich schön wenn sich das bald wieder ändern würde. Es waren ein paar sehr schöne Videos dort zu sehen.#6

Thank you, nice to hear :)

We will be back up- have som technical problems but server etc is in order. Hopefully next week!

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 828

Die Seite ist jetzt wieder im Netz...aber die ganzen schönen Videos sind weg. Meine zwei kleinen Filme waren nun sicher nicht die High Lightes der Seite aber auch die finde ich nicht mehr. #c

sundangler

Kein Hardcoreangler

Da gabs bestimmt einen Servercrash und es wurde hoffentlich ein Backup gemacht. Hoffentlich!

The site is up but all videos etc is lost in the servercrash- or perhaps they took the customers money and ran, were not sure ...... we have of course changed serverhost....

We have a few problem with the new site, I will inform you when we are fully operational.

sundangler

Kein Hardcoreangler

hmm... that Video My fishing 2007 loading...loading...loading...loading... #c

Hmmm- might be some convertion-problems, we had that last time to- I will send the message to the right person, thx for the tip :)
As I se it, only the test-vide and the NZ-flyfishing videos work now, the 3 others are not.

Oben