Fantastic cathces, sharks+rays , 611kg and more.....

Schuschek

AW: Fantastic cathces, sharks+rays , 611kg and more.....

the old man and the sea! Madness fish

Debilofant

Thanks for the link, Karl Inge!

Awesome report and breathtaking pictures, wow! |bigeyes

Tschau Debilofant #h

goeddoek

Nur noch genießen ;-)

Hej Karl Inge #h

Thanks for the pictures. Never knew that you guys catch sharks with a lariat ;) :q:q

SteinbitIII

...hart am Fisch...

Thank you for the link! Very interesting to see#6

sa-s

josefbepperlsepp

Hello Karl Inge,

Holymoly, that are indeed impressive Pictures!

How do you prepare Sharks, are they tasty? I would think one needs a few new freezers if he catches a shark like this:)

Good night

Sepp

j.Breithardt

forever young
In stillem Gedenken

Was ist daran so "Fantastic",so eine lebende Leberwurst
nach oben zu pumpen ????? #c#c

j.Breithardt

Debilofant

@ Kampfknödel und j.Breithardt:

Wie man an Euren kritischen Postings stellvertretend gut erkennen kann, ist diese Art der Angelei bzw. der Fang solcher Fische natürlich nicht jedermanns Sache, wofür auch ihr sicher nachvollziehbare Gründe haben werdet.

Andererseits tun die Akteure aber auch nichts Illegales und versuchen sich eben an einer nur sehr selten praktizierten, speziellen Angelei, wofür sie dann ja auch zahlreiche angemessene Vorkehrungen treffen, etwa in puncto Materialauswahl. Von daher denke ich, dass es sich da wie mit vielen Dingen verhält - letztlich kann nur und muss jeder für sich selbst entscheiden, ob diese Art der Angelei auch etwas für einen selbst ist oder eben nicht. Eine besondere Herausforderung ist es in meinen Augen jedenfalls allemal, zu der sich dann etwaig aufkommende Bedenken für meine Begriffe noch im akzeptablen Rahmen halten.

Tschau Debilofant #h

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Perhaps its my bad german but I dont understand the problem here. We all fish for sport. The sharks are releaed and tagging shows that they recover without problems after being caught.

Angling is a sport that we do for fun, not to survive.
Anyone who claims otherwise will fish with a net- or fool himself.....

Hello Karl Inge,

How do you prepare Sharks, are they tasty? I would think one needs a few new freezers if he catches a shark like this

Sharks in general are good eating, but its important to drain the blood fast to avoid urea in the meat. The Grenland Shark is not eatable and they are being released after measurements are taken.

Oben